If you are wondering what to do, click the Scrape WSPRnet button in the panel above.
Or just hit Enter/Return and stand back!
After the table of spots arrives from WSPRnet click the Map or Charts buttons to better visualise the data.
You can customise things and set options and find out more about the app in the Options menu
• Choose UTC or Local date/time (Options menu) (browser dependent)
• Check for duplicate spots in the spots table
• Auto-saves searched callsigns, click the rx: and tx: labels for a pop-down list
• Change the order of the saved callsigns in the pop-down list by dragging them
• Use an asterisk * as the last character in a callsign for a wild card search (new dB only)
• QRZ lookups are just a mouse click
• Choose WSPRnet or Classic band colours for spot lines and charts (Options menu)
• Spots table calculates total Km. Search your callsign+band+24 hours for a WSPR Challenge approximation
• Comprehensive charts include a customisable option
• Convert spots to Google Earth KML for experimental Balloon tracking, see User Hints (Options menu)
• Display the Long Path for any spot
• Display Maidenhead locator squares & values, see User Hints
• Copy the spots table data for pasting in your spreadsheet
• Sort the spots table forward or reverse on any column
• Discover more features in the User Hints (Options menu)
73 Phil VK7JJ