This app is a sandbox that directs SQL queries to Arne's amazingly fast WSPR spot database at wspr.live The demo examples are from casual testing and may be buggy and better written. Check Arne's link for more info.
=> If your query results meet wspr.rocks needs the [run in wspr.rocks] button should display them successfully.
=> DB essentials...
=> These are the db column names and spot values required for queries
• call signs must be uppercase single quoted 'VK7DIK' See the demos for more.
• power is in dBm (see conversion above). Distance is in kilometres. id is WSPRnet's unique spotnum.
• Arne's WSPR info includes the db field details, bands and mode mappings @ wspr.live
• The db vendor is ClickHouse, see their online reference
=> Compose your query belowdemossave...clearrun query hererun query in wspr.rocks
[copy results to clipboard][save to disk as tsv]
Database query responses and SQL syntax errors are displayed here.
Click the table column labels to sort.
- save your own queries to the Saved list.
- saving an item using an existing name replaces the original.
The Backup and Restore buttons are in the header of the dialog
- the data is saved in JSON text format.
- there are free JSON text editors online.